If you suffer from daily discomfort and pain at the office, your workspace setup may be the culprit. A healthy workspace is the sum of many parts. With proper ergonomics, where the best angles, proper heights, and convenient levels work together to achieve maximum comfort, you can reduce the risk of pain and injury at the office.
At Relax The Back, ergonomics is the foundation of all of our back and neck pain solutions. Our trained experts can help you create the ultimate ergonomic office workstation.
When you visit a Relax The Back location, our consultants perform an in-store assessment of your workspace. This includes speaking with you about your current setup and what pain and discomfort you are feeling throughout the day. With this knowledge, they will show you products to address these concerns with the ability to try them out first hand. Whether it is trying a footrest while sitting or standing to align your body and reduce strain, sitting in an office chair that provides adequate lumbar support to reduce lower back pain, or viewing your computer screen using a monitor arm to decrease eye strain and neck pain, you will feel the difference after one visit.
Franchisee owner Bob Duncan, of our Birmingham, AL location, shared one experience he had with a customer who bought an office chair 20 years ago from a Relax The Back location in a different state. She needed her office chair repaired. Bob was able to determine the model of her chair with help from the manufacturer by sending pictures and obtaining the parts needed to get the chair working again at a minimal cost to the customer.
Our franchisee owners and trained staff know the investments our customers make when purchasing quality office products. From following up with a customer after a purchase to see how they are doing to working with manufacturers to repair items, they strive to find the best solution so, our customers can live the life they deserve – free of pain.
Here are some of our franchisee owner’s favorite products to help you have a pain-free workday:
- Standing Desk: A height adjustable desk allows you to change your position through the day, improving circulation.
- Footrest: A properly angled footrest encourages spine alignment and reduces strain and swelling.
- Ergonomic Office Chair: Seat height, lumbar support, stability, and movability are key to chair comfort and productivity.
- Desk Light: Lighting illuminates where you need it, eliminating eye fatigue.
- Monitor Arm: Effortless adjustments increase desk space while decreasing eye strain.
- Height Adjustable Stool: Ergonomically tilted forward to perfectly fit any sit-to-stand desk.
If you are experiencing pain during the workday, visit your local Relax The Back location to speak with a trained consultant who can help you try our numerous office products to create the ultimate ergonomic workstation.