‘Tis the season of relief! At Relax The Back, we believe that there is no greater present than good health and comfort from aches and pain. These products will help you, and your loved ones, relax, release muscle tension, relieve back and neck pain, and improve overall health and wellness.
Here are our favorite gifts for relief, rest, and relaxation.
- CoreStretch: Stretch into good health and away from stress. Elongate the back muscles, ligaments, and tendons for a deeply relaxing stretch.
- Human Touch Perfect Chair: Give the gift of zero gravity comfort with one of our Perfect Chairs. Improving circulation, relieve back pressure, and minimizing strain on the spine are a few of the reasons to love zero gravity.
- Kneading Back Massage Cushion: This kneading cushion provides a relaxing back massage any place and anytime. Heat delivers instant back tension relief after a long day.
- Foot Vibration Massager: Tired feet deserve this soothing heated massager. Perfect for under your desk or at home.
- Teeter Hang Ups Contour L5 Inversion Table: Relief is on everyone’s wish list. Inversion tables decrease pressure on the spine to relieve muscle, shoulder, and back tension. Adjustable acupressure nodes target tense muscles for ultimate relaxation.
Visit your local Relax The Back store for more gift guide ideas for you or your loved ones. Our trained specialists are there to help you find the perfect product for specific pain needs. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for tips to reduce pain and stress during the holidays.
This holiday season, give yourself the gift of relief and relaxation. At Relax The Back, we know this time of year can become stressful and hectic. We want to help you find year-round relief from pain and tension. Over the next 7 weeks, we will be sharing tips to relax and de-stress during the holidays, gift guides to help you find the perfect gift of comfort and joy for you and your loved ones, as well as a giveaway of our top products.
This year, you get to choose your own giveaway product! Each week you will have the choice between two products. To enter, simply visit our Facebook page and leave a comment on which product you would like to win on the given week’s giveaway post. A new giveaway will be revealed every week. Winners will be selected weekly, at random, prior to the new giveaway being announced. You may enter as many times as you wish.
We hope these tips and products will help you enjoy the holidays in ultimate relaxation and comfort. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for more ways to stay pain-free and stress-free this holiday season.
The holiday season is officially here. While this time of year is filled with traveling, gift giving, family time, and merriment, it also brings up a lot of stress and anxiety. Did you know the average American will spend roughly 42 hours a year on holiday activities alone? That’s one standard work-week spent shopping, wrapping gifts, traveling, and attending parties.
The stress and demand of the holidays can take a toll on your body leading to back pain, muscle aches, headaches and more. We’ve put together a few helpful tips to prevent pain as well as a gift guide for stress-free shopping ideas.
- Plan ahead: Make a list of items you wish to purchase to cut down time spent wandering crowded malls and stores. Online shopping can help you cut down on your list without dealing with holiday crowds.
- Take breaks: Set aside time for your favorite workout class, a movie, soak in a warm bath or listen to soothing music. You’ll enjoy the holidays more if you take time to relax and de-stress.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydrated contributes to chronic muscle spasms, fatigue, and anxiety. Set reminders on your phone to drink or track your water intake to be sure you’re drinking enough.
- Say “no”: Often, we feel we have to say yes to all social events around this time of year. This can leave you feeling more stressed than cheerful. Instead, make plans with friends and family after the holidays wind down.
Gifts for Every Body and Every Budget:
- Give the gift of quality sleep to your loved ones with these sleep products: Sloped Knee Lift, ContourSleep Side Sleeper Bed Wedge, Technogel Back Sleeper Pillow
- Help your family create a relaxing oasis at home with our favorite zero gravity recliners: Hale AirComfort Zero Gravity Recliner, The Life Chair by Relax The Back
- Wrap up relief with a gift that keeps on giving – pain free and productive work These office products will help your loved ones stay comfortable at work: Number Slide Keyboard, Desk Top Sit to Stand Riser
- Perfect gifts for loved ones who travel often: Neck Sofa, Total Sleep Mask System, TravelLite Seat Cushion
- Nothing brings joy like the gift of comfort and good health. These fitness and therapy products are sure to provide lasting relief: Dr Riter’s Real EaSE Neck Support, Theracane, CoreStretch
- Melt away holiday stress and tension with our top massage products: Omni Roller Massagers, Haven Foot Massager, Ultimate Smart Chair by Relax The Back
Need more help with holiday shopping? Head to your local Relax The Back location and our trained specialists will help you find the perfect gifts for your loved ones (or yourself)!
Visit us on Facebook starting November 14th to enter our ‘Tis the Season of Relief Giveaway for a chance to win products so you can find relief and relaxation this holiday season!
Wrap up relief this holiday season with a gift that keeps on giving – pain-free and productive days at the work! When it comes to overall health and wellness at the office, workstation setup plays a big role. We’ve put together a list of our favorite ergonomic product solutions to help your loved ones increase their energy and productivity, reduce pain and discomfort, and improve their health.
Give the gift of comfort with these ergonomic products:
Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
The importance of quality sleep is no secret. Chronic sleep loss can lead to serious health risks such as high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, and weight gain. This holiday season, help your loved ones get the best night’s sleep they can with a gift that will continue to give long after the holidays are over.
Here are our top gifts for sleep for those in need of a quality night’s rest:
- ContourSleep Posture Cushion ($75): Your loved one will enjoy a sound sleep, without pain. The ContourSleep Posture Cushion eases pressure on tender knee joints and helps keep hips and the spine properly aligned.
- Snoozer Body Pillows ($70-$215): These J-shaped pillows will help provide your loved one with proper spinal alignment and improves circulation. The Snoozer Body Pillows are great for those with a chronic condition or injuries that require deep, relaxing support no matter the position.
- ContourSleep Wedges ($79-$228): Give the gift of customized comfort with our Relax The Back sleep wedges. Prevent acid reflux and alleviate lower back pain and muscles spasms with these versatile wedges. They help to reduce pressure on the spine to relieve tension and increase circulation.
- Technogel Pillows ($169): For the person who always likes the cool side of the pillow! Find consistent ergonomic comfort and support with the Technogel pillow. A layer of cool gel disperses body heat, offering a cool, refreshing sensation against your skin.
- PureRelax Gel Mattress Topper ($299 – $449): This gel infused memory foam topper provides cooling relief and the right amount of cradling comfort where your loved one needs it most.
Give a gift that keeps on giving with these great sleep products. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained sleep expert who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebookand Twitter.
At Relax The Back, we truly believe nothing brings joy like the gift of comfort. Show your loved ones how much you care with a gift that keeps on giving. We’ve put together a list of our favorite affordable gifts that are sure to relieve pain and discomforts, aid in relaxation, and bring comfort to all members of the family. If you’re wondering what to get friends and family this holiday season look no further. Here are some great affordable gifts to wrap up relief:
- Theracane ($35): Relieve stiffness and pain as you control the pressure to massage deep into tense muscles. Perfect for anyone on the go.
- CoreStretch ($70): Perfect for the office or while on vacation, the CoreStretch helps you safely stretch muscles, tendons, and ligaments in your back, shoulders, hips, and legs. Reduce pain, enhance mobility, and increase flexibility with this lightweight, portable tool.
- Slatted Footrest ($69): Footrests help align feet with the rest of the body to help reduce strain on your back and neck muscles.
- Lumbar Extender ($99): 5 minutes, 2 times a day is all you need to relieve back pain with the Lumbar Extender. Targeted pressure is applied along your vertebrae to release tension and enhance muscle relaxation.
- Neck & Shoulder Massager ($149): Find relief after your holiday travels with the powerful percussive action of this Neck and Shoulder wrap. With built-in heat and 20 automated programs, you’ll loosen muscles and quiet aches.
- Haven Foot Massager ($249): Give tired feet a comfortable treat with total reflexology. The Haven Foot Massager uses rejuvenating rollers, kneading air massage, optional deep heat therapy and two tension-relieving programs.
- Sit-to-Stand WorkPad ($299): Give the gift of mobility in the workspace. This ergonomic work stand can be rolled anywhere. The single-handed height adjustment allows for immediate and effortless transition from sitting to standing.
Treat your loved ones (or yourself) with something special this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
Wondering what to get your loved ones this holiday season? We truly believe nothing brings joy like the gift of comfort. Relax The Back’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide brings you the best gifts that are sure to relax, relieve pain and discomforts, restore muscles, and bring comfort to all members of the family.
Here are our top ten Ahh-inspiring gifts to help you shop for loved ones this season: