While our neck, back, and shoulders get most of the attention when it comes to relaxation and relief, our hips, knees, and feet are just as important. From your head to your toes, every muscle in your body deserves attention and proper support.
With these targeted solutions, you can achieve total body wellness to feel your best during your daily activities and enjoy your life free of discomfort.
Neck pain has become more common as many people lead a sedentary lifestyle. Build strength in your neck to help ease tension.
- Stretching and strengthening exercises focused on the neck muscles can be extremely helpful in preventing discomfort and pain.
- Deep kneading Therapeutic Massagers loosens muscles and reduces aches.
- Stay hydrated. The discs in your spine require water in order to both maintain proper alignment and take pressure off the spine, thus reducing neck pain.
- With a memory foam interior, the Neck Sofa keeps you properly aligned for lasting support.
Full range of motion through your arms and shoulders allows you to feel your best every day. Alleviate shoulder stress, stiffness, and soreness to improve your overall well-being.
- Lighten up those heavy bags. Carrying a heavy purse or bag can put stress on your shoulders and surrounding muscles. If you have to carry a lot with you, consider a two-strap backpack.
- Quality pillows provide relief to the shoulders, head, and neck for comfort all night long. Try the TEMPUR Contour Side-to-Side pillow for a deeper, more restful sleep.
- Before heading out, be sure to engage in some light exercise and stretching which helps to warm up your shoulder muscles for increased circulation.
Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missing work or going to the doctors. Relieving existing back pain and reducing recurring flare ups can lead to an improved quality of life.
- Back cushions offer proper ergonomic support and comfort for long working days or your daily commute.
- Take a warm bath to release tense back muscles. This will also help you unwind and relax before bed.
- Find back tension relief and relaxation anytime with a Kneading Back Massage Cushion.
- Improve balance, strength, and overall flexibility with foam rollers.
Hips & Knees
Proper spine support starts with the hips and knees. Whether sitting or sleeping, relieve pressure for ease of movement and mobility.
- Align your hips and spine for sound sleep free from pain with the ContourSleep Posture Cushion.
- Strengthen your knee muscles and increase flexibility with simple cardio exercises, such as walking, stationary cycling, and swimming.
- Reduce workday strain, align your body, and improve leg circulation with a rocking footrest.
It’s important to give your feet a break. Increase circulation to reduce foot pain and relieve pressure with motion, massage, and support.
- Exercise your feet periodically throughout the day. When standing for long periods of time, try occasionally walking in place and stretching your feet whenever they feel tense or cramped.
- Rejuvenating rollers and kneading air from foot massagers can provide tension relief.
- Make sure you wear shoes with thicker soles, which benefit and shield the feet from rugged surfaces and pavements. Also, wear insoles to prevent discomfort and fatigue.
- Add cooling relief to reduce sore muscles with the freezable Foot Pro Massager.
From everyday wellness to targeted pain relief, at Relax The Back you’ll find solutions specifically designed to improve your life from head to toe. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with our trained specialists to see product solutions that will help you live your best life.