While Christmas may be behind us, these gifts of support will last all year long. When it comes to overall health and wellness, ergonomic supports can help loved ones find relief and relaxation at home, the office, or wherever they may need it. We’ve put together a list of our favorite support products to take the strain off of your spine and neck muscles to increase comfort.
Promote a healthy back and help your loved live their best life this new year with these support products.
- Riter’s Real-EaSE Neck Support: Give the gift of deep relaxation and comfort in your neck and shoulder muscles.
- Back Support and Stretcher: Portable spinal decompression is the gift that keeps on giving. Relieve spinal pressure while increasing flexibility and improving posture.
- Cohen’s Heatable Acuback Kit: Help your loved ones feel their best. Find effortless upright posture while releasing tight muscles and joints.
- Sacro-Ease Back Support: Perfect for those who spend time on the road. Properly align the pelvis and spine to sit comfortably anywhere and reduce pain.
- Self-Inflating Back Rest: Personalized on-the-go posture support helps preserve your spine’s natural curve.
- TravelLite Seat Cushion: A suitcase-friendly back support that provides instant relief with the turn of a valve. Ideal for travelers or those with a long commute.
Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained associate who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. We give our customers one-on-one support to ensure they are going home with the best product solutions for themselves or someone in their life. Visit us online at RelaxTheBack.com and on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for more holiday tips and gift guides.
Many adults with acid reflux, sleep apnea, or those who experience leg or back pain when sleeping, can benefit from using bed wedges and support pillows. Bed wedges are moderately firm pillows that are tapered in a way to allow you to easily add extra support where you need it most. From knee spacers, to lumbar pads, to multi-piece systems, a pillow or wedge can be used on a standard mattress to enhance your sleeping experience and ensure you are getting a quality night’s rest.
Here are a few reasons using a bed wedge system can help you sleep easy:
- Ease pain, promote comfort: Bed wedges and pillows can help reduce low back pain and muscle tension, alleviate pressure on your spine, and improve circulation. Position pillows or wedge systems to allow you to sit comfortably upright or lie back in a zero gravity position. Multi-piece systems, such as the PureFit Adjustable Wedge System, work together to gently support your neck and back while your legs rest in a beneficial knees-bent position.
- Sleep away your cold: When a cold strikes, congestions can make it difficult to sleep. Bed wedgespromote sinus drainage down the back of the throat. This will open up nasal passages to help with breathing while you sleep.
- Customizable comfort: Wedge pillows and bed wedges provide customizable comfort and relaxation. Our selection of pillows and supports offer ergonomic support and all of the benefits of an adjustable bed.
- Manage sleep apnea: When lying down to sleep lungs or upper airways may collapse leading to an interruption in breathing. Positioning your body with your head and chest raised can help keep airways and lungs open allowing you to have uninterrupted sleep.
- Acid Reflux keeping you up at night? 60 million Americans experience acid reflux symptoms at least once a month. Studies have shown that having your head raised higher than your abdomen, at a 45-dregree angle, during sleep can help reduce acid reflux and heartburn symptoms.
How we can help
Our mission at Relax The Back is to provide product solutions to our community. We aim to help those who come into our store to find solutions to their daily pain and discomfort. Through one-on-one in-store support, our trained specialists will work with you to determine the best product for maximum relief and comfort. Whether you’re having leg pain while trying to sleep or heartburn is keeping you up at night, we can help you create a unique system based on your specific pain and comfort needs.
Visit your local Relax The Back location to find relief today.