Did you know 71% of Americans are not getting enough sleep? There are a number of different factors that can contribute to sleep loss; hectic job, stressful evenings at home, busy schedules, etc. When life is demanding a lot of your time, sleep is often the first thing to be put on the back burner even though it is no secret that sleep is essential to a healthy mind, body, and pain-free lifestyle.
Fortunately, our trained experts are here to help. When you visit a Relax The Back location, our consultants work with you to create the ideal sleep environment to help you get the restorative sleep you need. Think cool, dark, and quiet.
Franchisee owner, April Vance, of our Nashville, TN location, shared a memorable experience with a recent customer. An attorney was referred to Relax The Back by a friend of his and stopped by while she was working. He had not slept well in 3 weeks. He was gruff and short tempered. She spent an hour with him as he relaxed and tried pillows and various wedges. He made his purchase of a pillow and long bed wedge. A week later, on a follow up, he was very happy and reported he had slept all night, very restfully, since leaving our store. And he apologized for being gruff.
This displays our core values as a company. Whether you are in need of a wedge system or specialty pillow, or it’s time to replace your mattress, we work with you to determine a solution to help your individual needs. You will have the opportunity to try sleep products first-hand, lay on mattresses to test their comfort level, and feel the difference of a pillow and mattress that provide proper support of your body and spine.
Here are some of our franchisee owner’s favorite products to help you have a quality night’s rest:
- Wedge Systems: These reduce pressure on the spine to relieve muscle tension and increase circulation.
- Memory Foam Pillows: Temperature neutral, these pillows provide pressure point relief, improved breathing, and a comfortable cradle for your head and neck.
- Gel Pillows: A thin layer of cooling gel disperses heat and provides consistent ergonomic support.
- Specialty Pillows: Pillows, such as the Snoozer Body Pillow, assist with specific positioning needs to maintain spinal alignment.
- Side sleeping wedges: Enhance respiratory function, prevent the onset of acid reflex, and more.
- Pressure-Relieving Mattresses: With material that adjusts to body weight and temperature, these mattresses reduce pressure on hips and shoulders, reduce tossing and turning, and improve sleep quality.
- Adjustable Bases: Have the ability to find the proper sleep position to help reduce the physical stresses on your body so you can truly relax and wake up feeling refreshed.
If you are having difficulty sleeping, visit your local Relax The Back location to speak with a trained consultant who can help you try our numerous sleep products to create the ultimate sleep environment in your home. With the proper support, you’ll be on your way to a better night’s rest.