At Relax The Back, we truly believe everyone deserves to have a pain-free holiday as we head into 2017. Gifts that provide lasting pain relief do not have to cost a lot of money. We have put together a list of some of our favorite affordable products that will help you and your loved ones relax, reduce pain, and bring comfort to all of your friends and family.
- Theracane Massager ($30) Find relief from muscle tension, stiffness, and soreness. Perfect for those on the go or for loved ones (or yourself) who are looking for a compact and lightweight self-massage tool.
- McKenzie Lumbar Roll ($16) Support your spine’s natural curvature and relieve lower back pain with this portable spine alignment roll.
- Lumbar Extender ($80) All you need is 5 minutes, twice a day, to relieve back pain with the Lumbar Extender. Targeted pressure releases tension and enhances muscle relaxation.
- Moji Pro Foot Massager ($40) Relief for tired feet. Reduce foot pain by stretching and massaging your foot over the stainless steel massage spheres. The steel allows this tool to be chilled for a refreshing ice massage.
- Sleep Mask by TEMPUR-Pedic ($29) Soothing sleep is on everyone’s wish list. Cool and comfortable, the TEMPUR foam material conforms to your face shape to help you sleep easier and more peacefully.
- Self-Inflating Back Rest ($40) A great gift for loved one’s who travel often or have a long commute. This lumbar support is easy to use and even easier to store.
- Rock-N-Stop Footrest ($69) For your hard-working loved one, this rocking footrest helps align feet with the rest of the body to reduce back pain and muscle tension in the neck.
Add these affordable gifts to your gift list, or wish list, this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with one of our trained specialists who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific pain needs. Also, be sure to visit us online, www.relaxtheback.com, and on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
While the holidays often mean time off of work, traveling to see friends and family when you have back and neck pain can be taxing. Sitting for long flights and car rides stiffens muscles in the back and the legs and puts stress on your spine. Lugging heavy suitcases also puts you at risk for low back injuries.
Paired with hectic holiday schedules, all of the hustle and bustle can cause unwelcome muscle pain and fatigue. Remember these tips during your travels this year to help reduce pain and stress.
- Sit with support: Airline seats do not have the best track record when it comes to proper lumbar support. Use an inflatable back cushion, such as the Self-Inflating Back Rest, to find adequate support during your flight. A TravelLite Seat Cushion will also relieve joint pressure and increase circulation during flights or long car rides.
- Move around: If possibly during longer flights, try to get up and walk about the cabin to stimulate blood flow. While seated, occasionally change positions to help avoid leg cramps, improve circulation, and prevent blood clots. Massage your legs and calves and try simple stretches to help loosen muscle tension.
- Pack light: Pack two smaller bags instead of packing one large, heavy suitcase. This will make lifting bags in and out of overhead bins, off baggage carousels, and in and out of the car much easier.
- Lift luggage in stages: Lift luggage slowly and in stages. Start by lifting your bag to the seat armrest, then to the top of the seatback, and lastly up and into the bin. Reverse this same pattern when removing your luggage. It’s also a good idea to ask the flight attendants for help if you feel you may strain muscles lifting your luggage.
- When lifting, never twist: Twisting is a common cause of lower back injuries. Be sure to pivot your feet so your entire body moves in the same direction instead of only twisting your back.
- Bring A Travel Pillow: When we travel, we don’t normally have our regular pillows to sleep on. Pillows at your final destination may not be as supportive as you need or are not the perfect fit for your body type, which can lead to pain. Bring a pillow, such as the ContourSide Pillow, that comes in two travel sizes.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for more tips to reduce pain and stress this holiday season. Visit to your local Relax The Back store for production solutions to relieve pain during your travels or for great gift ideas for you and your loved ones.
Massage therapy has many proven benefits that go beyond relaxation and relief from sore muscles. From improved circulation and flexibility to decreased stress and anxiety, these massage products will continue to give long after the holidays are over.
Here are our favorite targeted massage products to wrap up relief this season:
- Moji Curve Pro Handheld Massager: A one-of-a-kind total body massager for a one-of-a-kind loved one! Dig deep into quads, hamstrings, calves, and hips to release tense muscles. Stainless steel spheres gives user the ability to chill – offering the option of an ice massage.
- Neck and Shoulder Kneading Massager: Melt away holiday stress and tension with the soft kneading massage heads of this hands free massager. Heat therapy provides an even deeper relaxing massage.
- RollerMax Massager: Give the gift of rejuvenating massage this season. This bidirectional, multi-speed massager releases tightness in calves, thighs, and feet.
- Theracane: Perfect for anyone on the go. The Theracane relieves pain and stiffness as you control the pressure to massage deep into tense muscles and knots.
- DreamWave Massage Chair by Inada: Customized comfort is on everyone’s wish list. Increase blood flow and comfort through personalized settings to provide an at-home Shiatsu massage for the ultimate relaxation experience.
Treat your loved ones (or yourself) to something special this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
The best way to spread holiday cheer is by giving away double the comfort and double the gifts this season! At Relax The Back, we know the importance of finding comfort and staying pain-free during the holiday season. Over the next 7 weeks we will be giving away products for you and a loved one during our “We’ve Got Your Back” Holiday Giveaway.
We hope these products will help you and a loved one enjoy the holidays in ultimate comfort and relaxation. These products will provide relief long after the holidays have passed.
To enter, simply visit our Facebook page and Like or comment on the photo on the given week’s giveaway prize to be entered to win. A new giveaway prize will be revealed every week. Winners will be selected weekly, at random, prior to the new prize being announced. You may enter as many times as you wish.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for our holiday promotions and ways to stay pain-free and stress-free this holiday season!
At Relax The Back, we truly believe nothing brings joy like the gift of comfort. Show your loved ones how much you care with a gift that keeps on giving. We’ve put together a list of our favorite affordable gifts that are sure to relieve pain and discomforts, aid in relaxation, and bring comfort to all members of the family. If you’re wondering what to get friends and family this holiday season look no further. Here are some great affordable gifts to wrap up relief:
- Theracane ($35): Relieve stiffness and pain as you control the pressure to massage deep into tense muscles. Perfect for anyone on the go.
- CoreStretch ($70): Perfect for the office or while on vacation, the CoreStretch helps you safely stretch muscles, tendons, and ligaments in your back, shoulders, hips, and legs. Reduce pain, enhance mobility, and increase flexibility with this lightweight, portable tool.
- Slatted Footrest ($69): Footrests help align feet with the rest of the body to help reduce strain on your back and neck muscles.
- Lumbar Extender ($99): 5 minutes, 2 times a day is all you need to relieve back pain with the Lumbar Extender. Targeted pressure is applied along your vertebrae to release tension and enhance muscle relaxation.
- Neck & Shoulder Massager ($149): Find relief after your holiday travels with the powerful percussive action of this Neck and Shoulder wrap. With built-in heat and 20 automated programs, you’ll loosen muscles and quiet aches.
- Haven Foot Massager ($249): Give tired feet a comfortable treat with total reflexology. The Haven Foot Massager uses rejuvenating rollers, kneading air massage, optional deep heat therapy and two tension-relieving programs.
- Sit-to-Stand WorkPad ($299): Give the gift of mobility in the workspace. This ergonomic work stand can be rolled anywhere. The single-handed height adjustment allows for immediate and effortless transition from sitting to standing.
Treat your loved ones (or yourself) with something special this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
Shopping for moms and soon-to-be grads can be stressful. Instead of only sticking to the traditional flowers, breakfast in bed, or money cards for your grad, consider giving a gift that will continue to provide comfort and relief throughout their busy lives.
At Relax The Back, we have the perfect gifts to help relieve and prevent back, shoulder, and neck pain while promoting overall relaxation. From body pillows to back massagers, here are our top 6 gifts for the mother(s) and soon-to-be grads in your life:
- Kneading Back Massage – after a long day of working at the office or around the house, give the gift of soothing, heated massages anytime they want.
- Theracane – for anyone on the go, this portable tool will melt away knots in their back and relieve muscle tension, stiffness and pain.
- PureFit Wedge System – help your mom or grad find relaxation and the optimal rest position with a custom comfort wedge system.
- Sit-to-Stand WorkTable – designed to fit wherever they need to be, this table offers a mobile workstation while providing sit-to-stand health benefits.
- Snoozer Body Pillow – for ultimate ergonomic support and comfort from their neck to their lower back to their feet, this pillow also helps to alleviate pain from headaches, insomnia, fibromyalgia and more.
- PureRelax Mattress Topper – give your hardworking mom or grad countless nights of quality sleep with this eco-friendly memory foam mattress topper.
Treat the women and soon-to-be grads in your life with something special this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on their specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.