With March Madness around the corner, it’s time to fill out those brackets and get your Man Cave ready for college basketball. We often talk about the importance of sleep comfort and creating a comfortable workstation and your home should be no different.
Below you will find some of our top Man Cave picks to ensure you are watching your favorite sports teams in total comfort and relaxation.
- Sit back with ease and allow your muscles, joints and spine to recover from the effects of gravity with the Zero Gravity Perfect Chair. Add an Accessory Tableor a Wedge Table, if you have two or more chairs, to hold snacks and drinks. For a limited time, save $500 on our Premium Leather Perfect Chairs!
- Feel back pain and the stress of the day melt away with our heated Kneading Back Cushion.
- Spend those timeouts and TV-breaks decompressing your spine with an Inversion Table. Inversion therapy relieves pressure on your spine, thus relieving muscle stiffness, back pain, and shoulder tension.
- Relax after a long day at work with a therapeutic massage. Create a truly customized massage experience with our Zen 3D Massage Chair. Five programs allow you to adjust every inch of your massage, listen to soothing music, and turn on mood-enhancing therapy lighting for a complete relaxation experience.Foot Massagers, such as the Haven Foot Massager, can relieve fatigue, encourage relaxation, and help improve blood circulation.
What are your must-haves for the perfect Man Cave? Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with one of our trained specialists who can help you find the perfect products for your specific needs.
Are you one of the 31 million Americans who have suffered from low-back pain at least once in their life? There are many factors that can be associated with back pain but one in particular is gravity. Over the course of the day, gravity compresses weight bearing joints and the spine, which can cause low back pain and discomfort.
Inversion therapy is an age-old practice that involves hanging at an angle to allow the body to be in line with the downward force of gravity. This position can aide in reversing the negative effects gravity has on the spine.
By hanging at an inverted angle, one can elongate their spine and relieve pressure that builds up throughout the day. Inversion therapy helps prevent and relieve pain in the neck and shoulders, chronic low back pain, herniated discs, and sciatica. It can also help with postural problems.
Benefits of using inversion tables include:
- Improve circulation
- Relieve stress
- Heighten mental awareness
- Increase flexibility/range of motion
- Improve posture
Once familiar with the different angles of the inversion table, simple exercises can be done to relieve pressure, realign the spine and pelvis, and increase mobility and flexibility. Hold these each for 1-2 minutes, slowly building up the amount of time and degree of inversion.
- For a full body stretch, raise your arms over your head.
- For a gentle back stretch, raise your back to a slight arch.
- For a side stretch, turn your body to one side, turn to the other side and repeat.
Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with one of our trained specialists and feel the benefits of an inversion table firsthand. While inversion tables generally provide relief and relaxation, it is best to speak with your doctor before use.