While massage therapy is often associated with relaxation or a special indulgence during vacation, getting regular massages can have an important role in positively impacting your health and wellbeing. Studies continue to show the positive benefits of incorporating this treatment into your health regimen to improve strephysical, emotional, and mental wellness.
Whether your reasons for massage therapy are for medical purposes, stress-related, or pain relief, massage therapy can:
- Improve range of motion and flexibility, which helps reduce and ease back pain.
- Stretch tight or sore muscles while enhancing exercise performance.
- Promote relaxation to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Ease the pressure and pain of tension headaches, reducing the frequency and chance of getting one.
- Improve blood flow, keeping joints more fluid to improve flexibility while reducing the risk of injury by working connective tissues, muscles, ligaments, and joints.
- Reduce stress hormones and pain to help you fall asleep and have a better night’s rest.
- Manage and reduce chronic pain naturally to improve quality of life.
Incorporate massage into your daily routine with some of our favorite massage products:
- Foot massagers: Relieve tension and soothe feet with rejuvenating rollers and air massage.
- Massage Cushions: Portable, travel-size cushions provide comfort and relief wherever you are.
- Handheld Massagers: Perfect for those on-the-go, you’ll have targeted therapy at your fingertips.
- Massage Chairs: From shiatsu to traditional style massages, you’ll have the benefits of a full body massage in the comfort of your own home.
At Relax The Back, we understand the importance of health and wellness. When we take care of our bodies, physically and mentally, we feel better and our quality of life is improved. Even if you feel you are not in pain, finding time for massage can prevent pain and health issues in the future. Our selection of massage products makes it easy to incorporate massage into your routine. Visit your local Relax The Back store for an in-store massage experience with the help of one of our trained associates.